Here are some things I am excited about right now:
1) This Sunday at Elevate: We are finishing out the PLANTED series with one of the most practical messages yet. It is where the “rubber meets the road.” A lot of people can fake it, but there are a few indicators that you are truly planted in your faith.
2) Broken For Us: On April 17th, we are having a service called Broken For Us. We will reflect on the cross and what Christ did for us in this incredible worship experience.
3) Baptism Celebration: We are having a Baptism Celebration on Sunday, April 17th. It will be at La Jolla Shores at 1pm. Need to be baptized? Email us! And everyone else be sure to join us as we welcome others into the family of God!
4) Easter Sunday (April 24th): I have never been more excited about anything we’ve ever done at Elevate. It will be a life changing day for many people! Spread the word by: a) sending out this link with the details; b) go to facebook.com/elevatechurch to make the Easter image your profile pic or to click “share” on the Easter details to let your friends know what is coming.
5) My Parents are in town: Susan and I love having family visit! My parents are in town this weekend and the kids are so excited too!
6) Elijah’s Birthday: Elijah turns 7 years old on Saturday. I love that boy! We are celebrating his birthday on Friday night playing Laser Tag with some of his friends. I am sorry but I will have to punish all of them in Laser Tag. 🙂